Airwise® Air Purifiers
Take a deep breath. And another. Imagine now that before you can breathe in, you cough and sputter instead. Imagine not being able to breathe deeply all day, because your home or office has allergens such as dust mites, cat dander, perfume, mold, or chemicals. Now imagine being a child who lives this way everyday. Asthma rates in children under the age of five have increased more than 160% from 1980-1994. It is our job as parents and grandparents to provide the cleanest air possible for our children, and to help prevent asthma in our homes. Children can't buy clean air. You can!
The revolutionary Airwise® Air Purifier is based on advanced technology that goes beyond mechanical filtration methods like high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA), and other methods like electrostatic filtration, ozone, ultraviolet light and ionizers. Airwise® technology (photocatalysis plus WisePointe)
- oxidizes odors, fungi, mold and other parasites, and toxic chemical gases;
- promotes formaldehyde reduction;
- settles dust and other large particles out of the air; and
- destroys microorganisms like bacteria and viruses.
Why put up with stick (grid) units or noisy fan machines? Air that is not exchanged (passed through) those units is never purified! Airwise® needs no fan, so it's as quiet as a light bulb; and it has no grid or filter, so it requires no cleaning or filter replacement. All you do is replace the photocatalytic lamp module once a year (no tools required).
How Does Airwise® Work?
Airwise® creates inductive warmth, drawing humidity into the purifier. When humidified air enters the target area, a photocatalytic reaction occurs and superoxide ions and hydroxyl radicals are created. As an added benefit, positively charged indoor pollutants are treated by the WisePointe technology which generates active negative ions at an accelerated rate, thereby enhancing the speed at which dust and other airborne particles are dropped out of your breathing space. Airwise® technology works “outside of the box” so it is not necessary for polluted air to actually enter the purifier. This process significantly reduces allergens such as pollen, pet dander, dust and smoke; and it destroys viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew.
The Airwise® air purifier can be purchased for the size of your room:
- Read our Airwise® testimony!
- The size you need is not dependant solely on square footage. Consider also the amount and source(s) of contamination (pets, carpeting, draperies, fabric upholstery, wall paneling, gas stove, tobacco smoke, etc.)
- Use a Multi-Room Airwise in your carpeted hallway and leave bedroom doors open.
- Use a Small Airwise for your baby's room or a walk-in closet.
- Use an Airwise purifier in the sleeping quarters of sick family members to provide fresh, pure air all night.
- Place an Airwise purifier in front of your intake vent to help circulate fresh air through your whole house.
Buy an Airwise® and Breathe for Yourself!
(You are about to leave our site. Purchasing directly from the supplier saves us both time and money!)
*Replacement bulbs will be needed approximately every year, depending on use. Please note that the bulb will not burn out after one year, but effectiveness will decrease dramatically. If you start to notice your old problems coming back, it's time to change the bulb!
Is Airwise® Better Than the Competition?
We suggest the use of Airwise® air purifiers for the following:
- Traveling- hotel rooms host plentiful allergens
- Day care centers/homes- Keep babies healthier and help prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria
- Schools- Decrease asthma attacks and allergies for children who are susceptible
- Old buildings- Keep mold growth at bay with an Airwise® air purifier
- New buildings/houses- New homes off-gas formaldehyde and other harmful gases
- Rooms with new carpet- Formaldehyde off-gassing
- Visitors with pet allergies- Plug it in when visitors come!
- Baby's room- Clean air is the only air they should be breathing
- Hair/nail salons
- Doctors' offices
Indoor pollution sources that release gases or particles into the air are the primary cause of indoor air quality problems. ~U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Dust mites in the air cause allergic reactions in an estimated 15 to 20 percent of the population, and have been linked to the development of childhood asthma. ~Professor Yogi Goswami, Director University of Florida Solar Energy & Energy Conversion Laboratory
Air pollution contributes to lung disease, including respiratory tract infections, asthma, and lung cancer. Lung cancer is the third leading cause of death in the United States. ~American Lung Association
Babies'DNA can be damaged even before they are born if their mothers breathe polluted air.~Kenneth Olden, Director National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
My severely allergic two-year-old grandson didn't sleep more than a couple of hours at a time. With the Airwise purifier in his room, he sleeps the entire night without getting congested and stuffy. ~Elisabeth- Thornton, TX
No noise or ozone smell. Excellent design, innovative features and clear instructions. ~Susan- Edina, MN
Thank you very much for sending the air purifier I ordered, it is
appreciated. I am quite amazed at the difference it makes on my quality of rest during the night. I am sleeping more soundly and feel refreshed in the morning. Humidity and mold are issues in this part of the world and I'm sure this has been impacting on my quality of health. ~Jane- Lahaina, HI
We spent a month drying and disinfecting our house after it was flooded by a tropical storm. But two months later I was hospitalized, critically ill with a fungal infection that causedsevere gastrointestinal distress. Medication was not improving my condition, so I acted immediately when I heard about Airwise. Once the units were placed in my home, I quickly began to feel better- no more hospital visits! I'm so glad to have my Airwise purifiers! ~Nadine- Tallahassee, FL